Hey folks! I have the last 10 min to blog before going for my TAF duty at 3.30pm. I just had dinner with my DEAREST EUNICE last night. It was a late celebration for my birthday. My dear was rather apologetic that it was so late.. but I don't feel it that way. Cos God actually has a perfect timing. :)
Anyway, we had noodles, baos and jiao zi at Crystal Jade. Very NICE! Hahaha! Thank God for her.
Also I wanna share this: I was actually feeling rather hungry this afternoon. Was about to go around asking my colleagues for biscuits when my HOD appeared. Thought he wanted to give me work to do... but he asked me if I've had my lunch. So I told him no and he said he had extra food and asked me if I would like to take the packet of MEE REBUS. God is great and in time!!! Hahaha! Surely He knows the desires of our heart and never fails to come at the right time.
Ops! The bell has rung! Byebye!!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment